WowFish Airdrop » Claim FREE $WOW

The WowFish Airdrop, the newest cryptocurrency airdrop, is making waves in the community. Participants can obtain a substantial quantity of 2,500 USDT and $5,000 worth of $WOW tokens for free with this latest airdrop. Crypto fans have a fantastic chance to obtain some free tokens through this legitimate airdrop and possibly grow their holdings. Don’t pass up the opportunity to take part in the newest and most talked-about airdrop in the market, the WowFish Airdrop. Don’t wait to get your free cryptocurrency—act quickly!

About WowFish:

WowFish is a casual gaming platform where players can use over 10 types of ammunition to attack over 100 species of fish, catch their favorite fish, and receive corresponding rewards. WowFish features innovative casual entertainment modes, social battle modes, and world Boss battles, providing players with an irreplaceable social gaming experience.

PVE Gameplay: Players can use coins to purchase ammunition, attack fish, and have a chance to catch them. In this gameplay, players can play solo or engage in multiplayer on-screen games, even chat and interact. For different types of fish, players need to adjust the ammunition size to achieve the best capture results. By capturing large fish, earning rewards, and accumulating coins, players can explore deeper oceans and try to catch larger fish.

PVP Gameplay: Players need to stake governance tokens to enter up to 4-player battle rooms. In a 5-minute match, all players must adjust their ammunition and capture strategies to maximize profits and achieve the final ranking. The player who ranks 1st receives 40% of the staked tokens, the 2nd player receives 30%, the 3rd player receives 10%, and the 4th player receives 5%. Another 15% of the tokens will be added to the treasury for future operations.

WowSHARK: The innovative world Boss gameplay features ancient giant fish in the deepest part of the ocean, carrying a massive amount of deep-sea treasures (governance tokens). It randomly appears for 2 hours each day, and the damage players inflict on WowFish is calculated in gold. Every 10,000 damage yields 1 medal, and the total damage and gold from all players in a day form the prize pool. 85% of the prize pool in gold is used for rewards (see detailed rules below), and the remaining 15% is added to the treasury for future operations. Additionally, ongoing holders of medals receive airdrops of deep-sea treasures (governance tokens).

Native Token: The governance token $WOW is integrated into the gameplay, obtainable from the world Boss, and can be used for staking in battles or for forging and upgrading NFTs.

Deflationary Mechanism: The governance token $WOW undergoes permanent deflation through staking in battles, NFT forging, and upgrading.

Security Assurance: All user assets are stored in on-chain wallets, with the treasury regularly disclosing on-chain fund balances. All battle records are stored on the chain, ensuring the security and transparency of user game funds.

Vision:

Community First: Our community will always be our top priority. We view our community as a family, starting with our players and token/NFT holders. We aim to reciprocate with our revenue-sharing policy; we are all in this together.

Financial Security: We will employ cutting-edge technologies to provide players with the best financial security, including on-chain wallets, treasury fund attestations, battle records storage, etc., ensuring the protection of user funds.

Fairness Assurance: Our fundamental value is to ensure a fair and equitable environment for our players. All our codes will be transparent to the community. Everyone has an equal opportunity to maximize rewards from the game.

WowFish Airdrop:

  • Reward: Up to 3 USDT
  • Winner: Random winners
  • Distribution: 10th April 2024.

How to Claim WowFish Airdrop:

  • Click here to contact the Telegram Bot!
  • Upon the conclusion of the airdrop, follow the Telegram bot’s instructions to earn airdrop tokens.
  • It is also possible for you to participate in the Landlord Airdrop.

Airdrop Prizes:

  • Total Airdrop Pool: 2,500 USDT + $5,000 worth of $WOW
  • The top 150 referrers will share 1,000 USDT as follows:
  • 1st place: 100 USDT
  • 2nd place: 80 USDT
  • 3rd place: 60 USDT
  • 4th place: 50 USDT
  • 5th place: 30 USDT
  • 6th to 10th place: 20 USDT each
  • 11th to 20th place: 10 USDT each
  • 21st to 50th place: 6 USDT each.

Stay up-to-date on the latest crypto airdrops by following us on Telegram and X!

Note: Check out the video below for more information on how to claim the latest crypto airdrop!

Comments (No)

Leave a Reply