These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of AirdropforU’s Website, located at https://airdropforu.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use AirdropforU if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
In these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements, “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs in to this website and agrees to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, belong to our Company. The term “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” applies to both the Client and us. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client. This assistance is for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services. Assistance is provided in accordance with and subject to the law of the Netherlands. The above terminology and all other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or they, are interchangeable and therefore refer to the same thing.
Unless otherwise stated, AirdropforU and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AirdropforU. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from AirdropforU for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from AirdropforU
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from AirdropforU
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from AirdropforU
- Redistribute content from AirdropforU
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. AirdropforU does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of AirdropforU,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, AirdropforU shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
AirdropforU reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not violate any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or to present commercial activities or unlawful activities.
You hereby grant AirdropforU a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they link to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably at ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of AirdropforU; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to AirdropforU. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to connect to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may link to our Website as follows:
- By using our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of AirdropforU’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are made on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to take down all links to our site upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s hyperlink policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
Please inform us if you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.