Pepe Studio Airdrop » Claim FREE 450 USDT

Pepe Studio has just announced a new crypto airdrop, offering users the chance to claim FREE $450 USDT! This is an incredible opportunity for those wanting to get into the world of cryptocurrencies as it’s a completely legit way to receive free crypto. All you need to do is join the Pepe Studio community and follow their social platforms to be eligible to participate in the airdrop. Don’t miss out on this amazing offer – sign up now and start earning your free crypto in no time!

About Pepe Studio:

Welcome to Pepe Studio, a community-driven project developed for Pepe people. We are a game-changing meme coin project that combines the excitement of minting Pepe NFTs with the possibility of significant rewards.

Users can mint their own Pepe NFTs using $PEPE or our native token $PEPESTUDIO.
Each PEPESTUDIO NFT has a rarity (COMMON, RARE, EPIC, LEGENDARY), a hash rate to determine the ability to earn $PEPESTUDIO, and a completely distinctive PEPE NFT made exclusively for you by PEPESTUDIO which you can commercially use or just use it personally as a collective item. Altogether, PEPESTUDIO NFTs are making a valuable collection, rather than just some bullshit NFTs right now on the market.

$PEPESTUDIO ss our Native Token On ERC-20, which can only be obtained by staking PEPESTUDIO NFTs on our platform.

The rarity and hashrate of the Minted NFTs directly impact the earning rates for $PEPESTUDIO, allowing collectors to maximize their benefits based on the uniqueness of their NFTs.

When $PEPE Tokens are used to mint NFTs, 98% of the tokens are being used to add liquidity for $PEPESTUDIO, and the rest 2% will be used for project development. PEPESTUDIO NFTs can be burned to refund 50% of $PEPE used to mint it. Let’s Team Up to Create PEPE’s Future!

Purpose of Pepe Studio – Pepe Studio Aims to Revolutionize the World of Cryptocurrency by Creating a Decentralized and Community-Driven Platform for Pepe’s Lovers. We Support and Provide Utilities for the $PEPE Token. Users Can Mint Their Own Pepe NFTs Using $PEPE Or Our Native Token $PEPESTUDIO.

Pepe Studio Airdrop:

  • Reward: $5 USDT
  • Winner: Random winners
  • Distribution: After airdrop ends.

How to Claim Pepe Studio Airdrop:

  1. To begin, visit the official Airdrop Page-1 & Page-2 & Page-3!
  2. For the airdrop, you will need to enter your name and email address, or social media account.
  3. The reward will be sent to you once all tasks have been completed and the airdrop has ended.
  4. It is also possible for you to participate in DumpsterFire Airdrop.

Airdrop Prizes:

  • Total reward pool – $450 USDT
  • Random 25 users – $5 each.
  • Top 25 referrals – $13 each.

Stay up to date on the latest crypto airdrops by following us on Telegram & Twitter!

Note: If you are having trouble claiming the new legit crypto airdrop, watch this video!

Comments (No)

Leave a Reply