E8 is excited to announce its newest crypto airdrop for all users! Claim your FREE 3 E8 tokens worth $4.5 USDT today and join the revolution in decentralized finance. Don’t miss out on this latest airdrop opportunity, it’s 100% legit and completely free! Get your hands on some of the hottest crypto around by taking part in the E8 Airdrop now.
E8 as the infrastructure for NFT liquidity solutions includes AMM, NFT-Index system, and liquidity engine, on top of which the E8 Art Bank is built by integrating the application layer.
E8 hopes to achieve below basic and extended goals:
- To unlock the full liquidity potential of top-tier NFT assets. Provide the NFT holders with instant NFT value assessment and exchange for liquid assets; Provide liquidity solutions to NFT assets of lower consensus value and lower market demand.
- To solve the reconstruction problem of fractional NFTs.
- To provide automated liquidity solutions to NFT trading ( in NFT-DEFI, GAMEFI ecosystems) and to provide fast clearing channels between NFT lending platforms.
- To widely support the access of 3rd party NFT auction & marketplaces, DEX, etc;
- To provide a pre-solution for the disposal of non-performing digital assets. To act as the base layer protocol of 3rd party platforms for non-performing/illiquid asset disposal.
- To diversify the valuation risk of single NFTs and to provide shared liquidity. To allow the shift from the confidence in the single artwork’s value & liquidity to the confidence in the NFT pool.
- Reward: 3 E8 (~$4.5)
- Winner: Random winners
- Distribution: After TGE.
How to Claim the E8 Airdrop:
- Start by chatting with the Telegram Bot!
- Once the airdrop ends, you can earn airdrop tokens by completing all tasks under the Telegram Bot’s guidance.
- If you are interested, you can also apply for MELON Airdrop.
- The top 100 referrals can each get more E8 tokens.
- Top 1: 30 E8 tokens.
- Top 2-10: 20 E8 tokens.
- Top 11-50: 10 E8 tokens.
- Top 51-100: 6 E8 tokens.
Note: If you are having trouble claiming the new crypto airdrop, check out the video below!