The Apollo Asset team is thrilled to announce their most recent airdrop, where users may have free access to 20,000 $AA (equivalent to $10,000 USDT)! For those wishing to increase the size of their bitcoin holdings, this new crypto airdrop is the ideal chance. Participants in this legitimate airdrop can obtain the newest and hottest digital asset without having to invest any money. Don’t pass up this opportunity to receive free cryptocurrency through the most recent Apollo Asset airdrop. Before it’s too late, act quickly and claim your piece of this fantastic offer!
About Apollo Asset:
Apollo Asset portfolios range from traditional to trending assets including: Stock, Foreign Exchange, and Cryptocurrency.
As a companion of our partners and investors, not only provide the most effective solution investment but also specialist techniques in market analysis and cash flow management that help investors establish fantabulous portfolios by all of Apollo Asset’s capacity, experience, and relationship.
The long-term investment value and sustainable profit when compared to other capitals, Apollo Asset is well-matched to the demanding investors who have market sense and looking for an investment plan in 5 years at the minimum.
We are committed to putting effort and priority into the factors that determine the success of Apollo Asset. We believe that you are one of the main factors creating strong development for the project.
Apollo Asset Airdrop:
- Reward: 16 AA (~$8)
- Winner: 1000 Random winners
- Distribution: 31st December 2023.
How to Claim an Apollo Asset Airdrop:
- Contact the Telegram Bot here!
- Complete all tasks under Telegram Bot’s direction, and after the airdrop ends, earn airdrop tokens.
- In addition, you can participate in the TrueUSD Airdrop.
- The total airdrop pool is 20,000 AA (~$10,000).
- Task: 16 AA (~$8) for 1000 random participants each.
- Referral: 4000 AA (~$2000) for 30 random participants.
- 1st place: 800 AA (~$400)
- 2nd place: 640 AA (~$320)
- 3rd place: 400 AA (~$200)
- 4th to 30th place: 80 AA (~$40) each.
Note: If you have difficulty claiming the crypto airdrop, you may wish to watch the following video.